Body kit parts *For Sale*

helimeddaz

Hi All,

Here are some of my body kit parts. The parts all fit well, but were fitted and painted by a gibbon, So took them off before they fell off.

Only on car for 3 weeks, My advice is if you buy them get them fitted by someone who knows his job and will care for your Z. To be fair Tempur Orange is mega hard to match and get right. I don't want to go through this process again (Bit disheartened by the whole thing cos I'd look forward to it for so long).

All they need is preparing, painting and fitting. They are all quality parts and the fit is excellent if done right and all at a knock down price.

I can get the big bits delivered for £15 so that's cheap as well.

Let me know. :thumbs:

Ok First up:-

Read Diffuser.

This is a full carbon diffuser, Part painted ,but can be taken back to Carbon for you CF fans. Imported from Z store USA. About £300 to get it here. Half price £150.

P1020006.jpg

Next, Front LIP.

This is a Suzuka front lip. Once again Z Store USA £266 imported. £150.

P1020004.jpg

Side Skirts.

These are a great fit, direct replacements for factory skirts. £275 new. £120.

P1020010.jpg

Rear Spats. Also great fit. Over £150 NEW. £80.

P1020009.jpg

Any questions i'll get back asap or P.M. me. I can sort delivery if required.

Mods, if I've made any boob with this post Sorry up front.

Helimeddaz. :teeth:

gutted for you mate......did look good all fitted..what was the problem then.?you say fitted and painted by a gibbon but look ok in the pics

They just didn't take the time and care it needed. The colour was off when you looked at it close and it looked like a tint coat and pearl had been missed.

I said at the start to the shop " if this is beyond you don't do it, cos if it's less than perfect I will not be happy" It's a shame cos the parts are first rate, but the paint and fit were cack. Massive stone chips after 2 days. Really disappointed, The original side skirts , on the car for 17 months not even marked. This kit needed a really good body shop to do it justice. The only part that matched and was spot on was the N1. Good job really cos they drilled the boot lip.

Don't have the heart to do it all again, so a few eal bargins for someone on the forum I hope. :)

The diffuser is a great buy for someone

Would be tempted myself if I had two beans to rub together, such a shame you were not happy. Any pics fitted ?

GLWTS :thumbs:

+1 fitted pics as im kinda tempted at that price , i take it the paint would sand off OK ?

Would be tempted myself if I had two beans to rub together, such a shame you were not happy. Any pics fitted ?

+1 fitted pics as im kinda tempted at that price , i take it the paint would sand off OK ?

There you go - pics half way down ;)

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=37637&start=15

The answer is yes.

Looks like I might only have the front lip left (Face-lift) by Tuesday. Sides and spats with reserve on and the same for the Diffuser.

I'll update as soon as confirmed or sold. :)

• 2 weeks later...