package pricing on DE/Rev up cars

Mark@Abbey m/s

I been looking around to ship the Motordyne items cheaper but sea freighting only saves a very small amount, so it isn't worth the extra wait for the sea frieght up to 6/7 weeks we find sometimes.

So the package deal is as follows;

from a totally stock car

HKS panel filter

Motordyne plenum spacer

Motordyne resonated de-cats

Motordyne XYZ Y pipe with race cat

Uprev reflash

Normal price £2033-07 inc vat package price £1933-00 inc vat

HKS panel filter

Motordyne Plenum spacer

Berks de-cats

Motordyne XYZ Y pipe with race cat

Uprev reflash

Normal price £1692-32 inc vat package price £1592-88 inc vat

You can add the MREV lower collector on the REV UP cars for an extra £460-00 inc vat.

Not a huge discount but better than nothing.

I will work out pricing on cars already fitted with other items on a one by one basis, but I am unable to offer the discount on the parts like I have done in the above deals.

Mark

TDX2 exhaust isnt available for 6/8 weeks and it comes with a XYZ Y pipe with a resonated silencer.

I will check a price with Motordyne with regards pricing on the TDX2 with a race cat fitted , you can then delete the XYZ Y pipe from the Option 1 list.

Will be in touch very soon.

Mark

Mark, by package deal's, does this mean you send us the above package by courier, we get it fitted, then return to you for the mapping?, or do we drop off the car at your's, hand you the money and the car has the package applied with the above prices including labour?

Thanks for arranging this, it's been needed for a while now :)

Ben P,

I presume you mean the De-cats;

Resonated de-cats- these knock the edge of the exhaust noise if running without catalytic convertor in XYZ Y pipe they also give a gain in the mid range torque over running normal non resonated de-cats i.e the Berks.

Stock De-cats will make the exhaust noise a little more agressive if running without a race cat in the xyz again will not give the midrange torque as the resonated Motordyne de-cats.

Waitng , depends if I have any stock in, I think I have a couple of XYZ Y pipes with race cats , 2 sets of Berks on there way and only 1 set of resonated de-cats at the moment . Resonated De-cats are on order but will take 5/7 weeks to come back in stock.

Hoping to have a exhaust from Motordyne to try out , we have had a think about what is needed from a Z exhaust , so we going to hopefully modify the TDX to run rear Gamma silencers hopefully this will keep the exhaust to a reasonable level.

mark