Ego boost required

Danish07

hey all!

just flicking through the forum and realised that i'm still virtually unknown......my ego's taken quite the beating so here's my first effort at making friends that'll pat me on the back for driving a Zed and going broke :yahoo: .

the forum seems to suggest there's loads of zeds running around bristol but since i havent seen any in a while, i demand tht you show yourselves so we can give each other a quick :thumbs: and grin like idiots :teeth:

btw, thnx again to evryone who welcomed me to the forum a week ago. truth is i only bought the zed so that i could post on the forum..... and i cant actually drive worth a crap :p

Dan

hmmmm.......i think i was sleeping....or watching telly..........possibly at the same time :)

drove into wales yesterday so i didnt want to move my car again in case i lose my parking spot........i like my parking spot....a lot.. :lol:

Dan

pretty much the city centre. just opposite the BRI actually :)

i see frm your location that you too are a Bristolian of sorts, although I dont recall ever seeing a Kuro in bristol.....where have you hidden her away?

Dan

hmmm.....most enticing.......... I assume I'd have to pay for my own petrol

perhaps we can start a sponsorship fund so that everyone can have the opportunity to give back to the world......and pay for my weekend :lol:

Cant say for sure right now since september might be difficult, annual review coming up soon so I gotta stay on my toes.

Dan