SOLD:Hel Oil cooler And AAM Oil Pan Spacer

nurrish

My car is going! Not too worry i have another one lined up.....all will be realved soon :)

Down to business

e5852930.jpg

KSport 8pot 356mm Front BBK - Only 3 months old and have not traveled anymore than 600 miles - SOLD

Facelift Headlight - Drivers in mint condition - Passanger has slight scratch- should just buff out. - SOLD

BC Adjustable Coilovers - Been on my car for about a year and in great condition. Comes with spanners to adjust ride height - SOLD

Fujisbo Ypipe - Slight fraying but nothing major - SOLD

Eibach 20mm Spacers x 4 - SOLD

Thanks for the pictures looks to be in good nick.

I'm going to take it bit can I just ask what does it sound like with the stock system and will berk HFCs pair with it also with no problems?

Would you do it for 100 posted?

On another note would you mind pm-ing me some details and spec on your custom sat nav device. Like how hard it is to fit and how it works when I've got a stock Nissan non Bose unit. I'm really considering one as I like the standard look for the interior don't really want a double din on display 24/7.

Thanks, Chris

Thanks for the pictures looks to be in good nick.

I'm going to take it bit can I just ask what does it sound like with the stock system and will berk HFCs pair with it also with no problems?

Would you do it for 100 posted?

On another note would you mind pm-ing me some details and spec on your custom sat nav device. Like how hard it is to fit and how it works when I've got a stock Nissan non Bose unit. I'm really considering one as I like the standard look for the interior don't really want a double din on display 24/7.

Thanks, Chris

100 posted is fine :thumbs:

Its hard to know how it will sound...but on my car which had hfc's and stock exhaust it sounded awesome...nice burble in low revs and then explodes when booted.