Gorgeous wheels, poor offsets :(

RisingPower

Since these come in 19"s, I figured maybe 8" at front 9" at rear, but the offsets aren't great.

Would it still be sensible to have rears with 15mm hubcentric spacers and just keep the fronts and rears slightly inset? Or is 18x9 and 18x10 with the more sensible offsets just generally a better idea?

http://www.weds.co.jp/english/products/ ... sa67r.html

Cheers

I'd go for the 18s with a 20/15 offset :thumbs:

I guess I was inspired by the z which had them on my350z, looked great at the rear, but the 18"s looked a little lost in the front arches.

I thought huskys 5ad's looked a bit different, bit more angular than these.

Of course I was in love with the advan rs's until it seemed to be hard to find somewhere which imports them in 19" and how they were £700 more for the 19"s over the 18"s. Which did seem like a bit of a hike.

But I can't see what 5zigens they look like? Especially since mine is azure blue I'm tempted by the weds because of the blc finish.

Not sure I want to run much wider either, down most roads with the m3 it tramlined like a mutha and having said this I also believed changing to 19"s wrecked the handling.