Lots for sale, Carbon goodies, Exhaust, INGEN I...

Carbon Coops

Ok i have a large number of items to sell.

Pics added v soon lots to take/load

Nismo V1 Full rep carbon spoiler, this has not been test fitted hence v low price as i just dont have the time or room for it.

£300 ono posted

Nismo V2 rep Carbon blade and endcaps, i belive this was moulded on an original so the holes for securing the blade may need to be slightly adjusted, should be an easy job and adjustments will be covered by the end caps anyway!!!

£150 ono posted

Carbon engine cover in 2x2 black carbon, finish is ruined and cloudy due to a reaction so ideal for rubbing down and re polishing or spraying.

£30 ono posted

Everything from here will be getting taken off the car soon but it may go with the car so this is more of a dibs list to prevent argument, members must post dibs and pm at the same time!!!

Short shifter kit, make unknown bought from a friend, fits and works great, only done 1k still in box.

£30ono posted

JWT Pop charger with shield, Recently serviced and re-oiled only done 1k since serviced and only done 3k total.

£90 ono posted will accept standard airbox as P/X

Injen cold air ram induction kit, can be used in short or long. bought 2nd hand from ebay. so milage unknown.

£150 ono posted will accept standard airbox as P/X

Motordyn plenum spacer, bought 2nd hand off the forum, only covered 5k everythings there.

£120 ono posted

Japspeed stainless decats only covered 1k like new!!!

£90 ono posted

Aero turbine True dual stainless exhaust, Hand built using the best materials, nothing else like it on the market, best sounding exhaust for the Z as anyone who has heard it will agree!!!!

£600 ono

Lambo Door Hinges, only used for 400 miles dont look the best, although hidden anyway, bolt on only requires the inner edge of the wing trimming and wiring extending as you do with all lambo kits.

£150 ono posted will also swap wings if required to prevent trimming yours (mine are azure)

Ings +1 rep front bumper in azure blue, only done 1k since respray so minimal stone chips, air vent rams air straight onto the filter.

£200 ono will accept standard in P/X

Bride Low max rep Carbon Bucket seats, these are a replica but of a very high standard and look great!

Genuine Bride sliding seat rails (the bride seats fit these perfectly and shows how high quality the rep seats are!!!

£800 for the seats and rails (will take black leather seats in good condition as P/X)

interested in the seats pal and i have blk leather seats from a 55 plate for a swop, could you pm me what sort of deal ur thinking of please? also was you at japshow at weekend?

+2 on the seats :thumbs:

Seats and exhaust mow sold dibs on injen induction tez that's you

japspeed decats 6 months old £90 posted

blue custom carbon fibre engine cover £60 posted

blue custom carbon fibre slam panal £50 posted

motordyn plenum spacer £90 posted

cheers coops

Hi ya mate

I mailed you about the v2 wing but still waiting a reply. Can you pm me details please.

I have just ordered a new one which is coming in 3 weeks so if yours is good rep then I will take your instead but I need to know asap. Can you send me some pics of it and where you got it from.

Thanks