Fish anyone?

Zugara

what selection of fish do you have? i used to be into tropical before i went marine

Well:---

5 balloon rams

7 incandescent loachs

1 plec

80 shrimps ish

2 fan shripms

7 black neons

5 diamond tetra

2 kuhli loach

2 twig cat fish

2 mini puffers(Little buggers)

numerous danios,

2 flying foxs

2 normal rams

5 rosey barbs

oh, the rest of the fishs names evade me! but about 9 more fish.

Running 2 external filters pumping 700lts per hr, ultra violent light to kill off the little bugs.

Photo bucket "live" more pics soon.

Fancy having a dabble at marine too, but never get round to it :blush:

hope you have deep pockets! just read everything you can before you start or you'll waste time money and so much effort! they are stunning when all set up and done properly

Sorry forgot to say thats a very nice tank you have there........ Would make the ideal marine tank............ :thumbs:

600ltr Wow.......... Mines only 200ltr......... but has already cost me in excess of £2000, but I suppose it's what your into like people are with their cars on here.......... ;)

I have a Marine tank......... See below my video which is on Facebook and if anyone knows how to transfer the vid on to here then be my guest....... :thumbs:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/vid ... =889310251

really nice tank there mate! i used to have a few bits of coral in mine but i brought a copperband butterfly fish to try and keep control of the aptasia anemones and it killed them :bang: !

I have a Marine tank......... See below my video which is on Facebook and if anyone knows how to transfer the vid on to here then be my guest....... :thumbs:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/vid ... =889310251

really nice tank there mate! i used to have a few bits of coral in mine but i brought a copperband butterfly fish to try and keep control of the aptasia anemones and it killed them :bang: !

Thanks mate.......... :thumbs: it took me 2yrs to get to this stage......... :lol:

The way you get rid of them is to use a shringe and a very fine needle and inject them with vinegar........ Thats what I did........ :thumbs:

I started tropical and went marine as well - had to sell up when I got divorced though :surrender:

Marine can be extremely expensive - my tank was 6ft x 3ft x 3ft and I reckon over 5 years it cost me approx £7k -live rock alone (fijian) cost £1200 :blush: and dont get me started on the filtration and plumbing! :scare:

At the time though, it was well worth the money - I would spend hours staring at all the critters that came out when the lights went out and only the moon light was on - very therapeutic!

When I move again (soon hopefully) I'm going to get a new setup - oh god - more money! :headhurt:

I started tropical and went marine as well - had to sell up when I got divorced though :surrender:

Marine can be extremely expensive - my tank was 6ft x 3ft x 3ft and I reckon over 5 years it cost me approx £7k -live rock alone (fijian) cost £1200 :blush: and dont get me started on the filtration and plumbing! :scare:

At the time though, it was well worth the money - I would spend hours staring at all the critters that came out when the lights went out and only the moon light was on - very therapeutic!

When I move again (soon hopefully) I'm going to get a new setup - oh god - more money! :headhurt:

I'm selling mine ;)

I'm selling mine ;)

half the fun is in the build - I will be starting from scratch again when I do it ;)

Some nice setups here...but my god, these make my Koi pond sound cheap!! :lol:

So far to date, i could have bought

1 set (4) set alloys for my zed,

Super exhaust system

doubledin head unit

lambo door conversion,

and much more.

Spent around £4000 since xmas last year, and just redesigning the layout again, so more pennies. :teeth: