IPhone OS4 on itouch.

mrobinson2

Has anyone else got this???

Is bloody awful. My keyboard when typing is mega slow, I have to tap stuff twice to open links, it won't scroll properly, what's the deal here???

Is there anyway of reverting back to the old OS???

It's a new 32gb itouch by the way, so shouldn't have a problem incorporating the new software.

Similar problems on 3GS for me. Certain things that were fine before are now slow. I notice that the forum doesnt quite display right when using quick reply (my text goes out of the text box so I cant see it!), and text messages take ages to load and sometimes dont send right. Ipod function also broke when I downloaded some podcasts via WiFi direct to the phone, had to sync to PC to solve it.

The new features arent good enough for me to want iOS4 any more, give me back the simpler iOS that was quicker!

same problems with the forum displaying properly too. I'm now going to have to wait 'til i get back to work on monday to restore the ipod as i dont have a computer at home, just use my itouch!

useless man, has put me off getting an iphone 4 now, oh well, i will hold out for a little longer!

cheers all.