Gunmetal UK 2003 350z GT - £8500

350zStephen

Watching this thread with great interest....just need to convince myself (and her indoors) that a 1100 mile round trip is worth while to view a car!!

I went to see this car and was very impressed with it, only reason I didnt buy was I wanted a brighter colour. It is possibly the best priced UK car for its condition at the moment as well

Watching this thread with great interest....just need to convince myself (and her indoors) that a 1100 mile round trip is worth while to view a car!!

I went to see this car and was very impressed with it, only reason I didnt buy was I wanted a brighter colour. It is possibly the best priced UK car for its condition at the moment as well

This car is well known and it's a good one. Better to make an 1100 mile journey to pick up a car than to view it! :teeth:

• 2 months later...
Hi mate.

Is this car still for sale? I'm looking to do a part ex with my mint condition BMW 330ci M sport facelift if you're interested?

Thanks,

Hassan

You may have missed the point of him selling this as he wanted something smaller and easier to drive in the winter due to his current circumstances. I don't think a 330ci would suit tbh

• 2 weeks later...