Post your 5zigen Gravis -1's please

ChrisUUC

Ive been thinking about these over the past few days but limited pictures are available.

So if anyone can find any or has them on their zed could they post them up as I need some inspriation as Id always thought dish was the way to go on a zed until I spotted these B)

Also what roughly is the priceing on these in 19" 8.5/9.5 staggered fitment? Just wheels. And also can you go wider?

Thanks, Chris :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Not really feeling those and ideally want 19" but thanks anyway.

Anyone know roughly what id be looking to pay for a set of these? With good offsets etc.

Anyone have any similar flat faced wheels on their zed that they could post up for me?

Thank you :)

Dont think so they have them on envy I think and the states still have them.

Could be wrong but ive seen ones with prices next to them,.

What are your wheels dcash?

I don't think what Envy have on their site is such a good guide... ;)

Dont think so they have them on envy I think and the states still have them.

Could be wrong but ive seen ones with prices next to them,.

What are your wheels dcash?

Hey all, I ran across this thread while searching for the same wheels. I live in the States and can tell you finding these wheels has been a chore. I've looked for many months, no vendors have any left as they have been discontinued for over a year. You will only find a set here used. I've actually found a set close by I'm going to look at today. They're going for $800 US with Nitto tires all around. These will go on my 05 G35 sedan. I fugging love these wheels!!

Here are a few pics of the Gravis1s on a zed (as you guys call it :)) I found them on My350Z.com while searching.

wheels2o.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels1h.jpg

And here's a couple of quick pics of my ride:

Techday.jpg

006-3.jpg

Hope this helps.

LOl..

Going by this link they can still be purchased in the states ... god I really love these ...

http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/5zigen/gravis1.htm

I already tried them. They're out of stock. I found a lot of websites that showed them and would even let me get almost through the order process, but when I called it was the same story, "We haven't had those available for a long time". Sucks..........

LOl..

Going by this link they can still be purchased in the states ... god I really love these ...

http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/5zigen/gravis1.htm

In what way does that indicate they are still available?

Lots of sites show products that have been discontinued

Well usually when I see the item I'm after with a price beside it and the sites well known I tend to think it's available. I'll use my crystal ball

next time :p lol

• 5 months later...