2008 parts ...**New Parts Added**

ChrisUUC

Thought id stick up a wanted post just incase theres anything laying around that someone wants to sell.

Performance wise im on the look out over the next while for HFC's. Preferably Kenetix, Stillen or Berks ... for 2008 HR 350z.

Also on the look out for anything carbon for the engine bay ... Brakefluid and Battery covers at good money, bonnet lifts etc etc ... This can also include anything carbon for interior at good money. No carbon dash bits though thank you.

And finally looking ARB's ...

Quite a list and dont expect to get it all at once nor could i afford it all at once but will be on the look out for these over the next few months. PM me with any details. Have MWTech looking for some of these also but thought id stick a post up incase anyones got anything in good/excellent condition second hand.

Cheers guys!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Yea dude ...

Berks HFC's I got will be off a 08 HR 350z

Y pipe is the Fujitsubo one Nurrish is selling :)

Any ideas what kind of gains this would give and sound etc?

After christmas though im going to look into getting decats ordered up and then try and get over to you for a proper remap ... Just at present have too much work on etc to get over ... and just experimenting with some products.

• 2 weeks later...
Have a notion to get some Nismo Side skirts and rear speats ...

Anyone have any they would sell?

Or could the traders let me know how much id be talking brand new delivered to N.Ireland (UK)

Thanks, Chris

I think Helimedaz had some for sale recently

• 2 weeks later...