Colour change............ WRAPPED AT LAST.......

Dene8

That really does look good. Would like to see more pics with a decent camera...Borrow one and do the decent thing. You know you want to :teeth:

Dave

I assure you decent pics will be uploaded at the weekend and included in my 'For Sale' thread :byebye:

Car looks beautiful!

Seriously thinking about getting mine done, seen a company that do a chrome finish, asked for a quote but know I'm not going to like it!!

Anyone had this done a while ago? Would be great to hear how it holds up to normal car usage.

Car looks beautiful!

Seriously thinking about getting mine done, seen a company that do a chrome finish, asked for a quote but know I'm not going to like it!!

Anyone had this done a while ago? Would be great to hear how it holds up to normal car usage.

I have had my wrap for about 3 months now and it is great......... not peeling or fading in anyway. Its also much better for stone chips.... and when it comes to the stage that stone chips appear its cheaper to replace than a paint job. Also you dont have to worry about the painter getting a colour match as its always going to be the same colour :teeth: Oh and I have a 3 year warranty :blush: