Dodo juice red mist

mrobinson2

I used meguiers cleaner wax.

What hapens if you put it on straight after the wax???

You dont get the benifits of the wax.

The red mist is more of a hard coat so if you put it on straight away then it may dull the wax and not give you the "depth"..

Just waht I been told by other detailers that use it... Took there advise from day 1 and love the effect...

It was left to cure for a while on Martins car before applying, and to be fair it was a VERY dry day with a bit of breeze so it will have cured within the hour imho.

Its priced at about a tenner everywhere, and I havent got any yet - they had sold out when I bought the supernatural at Wales, so Ill be ordering today from one of the detailers on our traders list :)

I'll apply it later on before I pick the girlfriend up from work.

Tell you what though, I was blown away with the lime prime product from dodo juice. Utterly amazing. The car looks like it's been freshly painted (other than the stone chips :angry: )

took me 5 hours to clean the exterior of the car, never spent so long cleaning a car before. But the results are amazing. Unfortunately my girlfriend has the camera :blush: so o shall post pics up later.

I'll apply it later on before I pick the girlfriend up from work.

Tell you what though, I was blown away with the lime prime product from dodo juice. Utterly amazing. The car looks like it's been freshly painted (other than the stone chips :angry: )

took me 5 hours to clean the exterior of the car, never spent so long cleaning a car before. But the results are amazing. Unfortunately my girlfriend has the camera :blush: so o shall post pics up later.

+1 on Lime Prime, it rocks, really makes the paint dance in the sun.

I prefer the tropical over the normal red mist tho, i find it easier to work with, specially on hot days, but the one i love is Zaino Z8, keep it topped up every time you wash the car, and you'll have the same glossy finish each and every time you clean the car!

Usually allow 24 hours, just to allow the solvents to breath out of the wax.