*NEW* - Rota GKR

ben@RARE RIMS

We have just got our first delivery of some more brand new wheels :D

391.jpg

396.jpg

393.jpg

Rota decided to make these, so who were we to say no when they had some available for our container :D

I know some people may be marginally unimpressed, but we like them, and they're light!

Under 9kg for 18x9.5!!!

Available in 18x9.5 ET30 5114 only at the moment in the colours above, more sizes / colours to follow.

All constructive critisism, helpful comments, abuse and down right hatred greatfully received

All constructive critisism, helpful comments, abuse and down right hatred greatfully received

:lol: Enkei copies now, eh? Not their prettiest wheel to copy - why not the RPF1 as that seems to be the popular one?

I can see them looking good on certain cars, like you say they are a proper motorsport wheel.

Not convinced they'd look very good on a Z but I'd still be interested to see pics of them fitted if you sell any to any 350 owners :)

it maybe isnt the 350z owners wheel of choice, but those enkei wheels are stunning, id buy these defo if i had something like a mx5, fc rx7, eg civic. in 15's ofcourse....maybe 16's 17's on the fc :D

loads of other cars im sure will suite them, good wheel bud