GB: Nismo Brake disc clock

GT4 Zed

brake_disc_clock_41004_380mm_rotor-01.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... ink:top:en

Saw this a while back and posted a spotted about it. I was going to get it for myself until Bhavin85 mentioned buying it together to bring down costs. I have been in contact with the seller and he is willing to do a 25% discount per clock ie $60 instead of $80 and p&p of $50 per item. He can only send packages in pairs(max 6) to ensure these p&p prices due to limitations in weight and size with USPS international priority mail.

For comparison, If you ordered yourself, it will be $140 (£95 @ todays xchange) minus paypal fee, duty&VAT :p ~ £20. ( Duty= goods value + transport cost @3.5% and VAT= Value +transport + Duty @17.5%). I beleive paypal fee is @3%

I have looked at other possible postage routes eg Bundlebox or personal shipping through a contact. These will not be different from USPS prices but it gives me the ability to "sort" the duty so i will go with either :teeth:

The target price is therefore £85 (All charges inclusive). Any savings between the target and actual price can be donated to the forum.

For those who donot like the GTR badge like myself the seller feels it can be easily removed. At your own risk of course, if not buy a GTR :teeth:

The conditions of the Group Buy:

- The list price of per item is £95 minus charges (paypal fee/duty&VAT) and the estimated GB price will be £85-£95 all inclusive. Saving you £20 or more.

- The time frame (No closing date): After first 6 names/payments recieved. Once you are confirmed you would be expected to pay within 24hrs if not your place goes to the 1st the reserve list and so on.

- Items are in stock and delivery scheduled within 10days. (7 days from order confirmation/payment plus 2-3days Uk mainland registered 1st class delivery).

- Delivery is to individual addresses. I will request these at the same time as your paypal via pm.

- The postage cost and import duty&VAT are included in price as above.

- Please post your confirmed interest in the thread only and I will maintain a single list for clarity based on this. First come first serve as usual.

- I will request paypal payments £75 initially which should be sent as gift or other to avoid double charges. The rest to be paid before delivery. I prefer this as then the exact duty&Vat and Uk postage will be known in case of the unlikelihood that we need to top up.

-Mods please ammend any of the above as necessary, i have had a good go at covering all angles :D .

List:

1-GT4 zed

2-Bhavin85

3-

4-

5-

6-

Reserve list:

1-

2-

looks good, just not £100 good. :p

I have to say that does seem a lot - didn't expect shipping to be so much to be honest.

Think I may have to pull out of this one, sorry GT4 Zed :surrender:

Unfortunately shipping is expensive. Using my personal contact to ship it privately by non-priority shipping will bring it down considerably to about $30-35 per item and i might try to "squeeze" also on the declared value for Duty but, it will still come in around £85.

As mentioned in the intial post the estimate of £95 is worse case scenario and if it comes cheaper then hurray :yahoo: The option of donation can be upto individuals but i for one will be happy to do so because if bought directly from ebay it will cost ~£125 delivered :p

I have taken your name off mate. No worries :thumbs:

I have also ammended the original post to reflect clearly above.

it would be a lot cheaper to just get some old parts, clean them up and stick a clock on them.

Wouldn't that be nice :p Looking forward to you making these as i would buy it off you :doh:

Bump to serious interests :thumbs:

tack :yuck:

I'm sure the misses will be well chuffed with that in the mantle piece

Its obvious you don't have your den at home :p

Really its all i want is other people who are interested in it to join for the GB. Unrelated comments or design ideas can be directed to Nismo :lol: