Bonnet fitted, finally! - and Ings rear finished..

ikarus

I still haven't seen this car round stafford yet, I've seen the MR2 in the background a few times tho!

Sold that a few weeks back, the MR2 resides somewhere in Walsall now so you may still see it. The Zed isn't really a daily driver though, doesn't come out too often :)

Spent most of the day fitting the bonnet properly. Some of you may remember the post about painting the carbon bonnet or not - well this is the result :). I had to cut some of the under side fibreglass support away as it sat on the engine cover, plus I had to file out the brackets that it bolts to - and the front catch. Anyway, it fits dead straight now and doesn't foul on the engine anymore :)

It took some work, but worth it. Just got it all finished before the rain started :rant:

DSCF2631.jpg

DSCF2630.jpg

DSCF2629.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

Got some different plans for the front end next :)

Also, I finished the fit on the ings rear, it was a little out from the body shop and needed some proper rubber strips fitting where it contacts the oem bumper.

I also took the back boxes off a while ago and carbon wrapped the lower portion of the ings. I realised i hadn't posted any pics since i did that, so..

DSCF2619.jpg

Yep, that's the wife cleaning the inside - in the rain. Rose bush = less important :lol:

man , thats one stunning Z you have there ! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: