Zi my nice and lovely new car :D

DSC00240RS.jpg

A view from the rear, now that's a nice a** :o

DSC00241RS.jpg

Gotta love Nismo wheels :)

DSC00242RS.jpg

What can I say :wub:

DSC00243RS.jpg

Hmm my dealer did a great job with both the Nismo and Courtesy Zbadges :)

DSC00245RS.jpg

Spills Grounding kit from the get go.

DSC00246RS.jpg

Before I had even signed for the car I changed to the stubby :D

Hope you like and enjoy.

Simon,

Simply put: "It rocks!" :thumbs:

Now stop gloating and start driving! :D

Work, unfortunately :( prevails. I do however have over 340 miles on her since picking her up on Saturday :D

I know mate, only teasing....... I've been thinking about changin for a chili roadster next year, and see your Nismo'd up hasn't help me thinking about it! :blush:

BTW, where was the dealers? I read the trauma report on the other site. Was it Marshalls? Where are they? (I know they were NOT to blame about the delays) Just interested as you seemed to get a good service from the dealers etc?

Simon,

Simply put: "It rocks!" :thumbs:

Now stop gloating and start driving! :D

Work, unfortunately :( prevails. I do however have over 340 miles on her since picking her up on Saturday :D

I know mate, only teasing....... I've been thinking about changin for a chili roadster next year, and see your Nismo'd up hasn't help me thinking about it! :blush:

BTW, where was the dealers? I read the trauma report on the other site. Was it Marshalls? Where are they? (I know they were NOT to blame about the delays) Just interested as you seemed to get a good service from the dealers etc?

Yeah it was Marshalls, they are based in Cambridge (about an hour away from me).

In all honesty I can say I will be going back to them. Infact it's the second car we have bought from them (wifes Micra the week before).

All in all they did a very good job :)

Yeah it was Marshalls, they are based in Cambridge (about an hour away from me).

In all honesty I can say I will be going back to them. Infact it's the second car we have bought from them (wifes Micra the week before).

All in all they did a very good job :)

Good, its interesting how we don't seem to have probs finding good service to buy a car from its just the servicing! :blush:

God, I hope you got a good deal then. A nismo'd 2006 Zed and a Micra, they must have thought Xmas came at once! :D

Come on Simon , put your name down for the Wales run out , we havent got another red one going :thumbs:

Just seen that, the 15th is an ok date for me, just checking with she who must be obeyed to see if she fancies a trip there that weekend.

Aye Good man if you can......

Be good to see a Chilli up close...... :cloud9:

Come on Simon , put your name down for the Wales run out , we havent got another red one going :thumbs:

Just seen that, the 15th is an ok date for me, just checking with she who must be obeyed to see if she fancies a trip there that weekend.

Great ..we had a good run round last time...good meal as well... :teeth:

Zi my nice and lovely new car :D

DSC00240RS.jpg

A view from the rear, now that's a nice a** :o

DSC00241RS.jpg

Gotta love Nismo wheels :)

DSC00242RS.jpg

What can I say :wub:

DSC00243RS.jpg

Hmm my dealer did a great job with both the Nismo and Courtesy Zbadges :)

DSC00245RS.jpg

Spills Grounding kit from the get go.

DSC00246RS.jpg

Before I had even signed for the car I changed to the stubby :D

Hope you like and enjoy.

Sorry for quoting, but this car needs to be on every page of this thread B)

I've already bigged up this motor on the otherside and if I do it again Simon won't get his head through the door to drive it. ;) However, I am looking forward to seeing one of these mythical Chillis in the flesh when we go to Wales. :yahoo: