G101 & wheel cleaner wanted

rawbhp

Where is the best/cheapest place to get some G101 and Bilberry/Autosmart wheel cleaner from? I have PM'd Envy without success.

Do people recommend Bilberry over the other wheel cleaners available? I want something that requires minimal effort as I have 19" multi-spoke wheels!

:thumbs:

I use bilberry at 10:1 just sray it on ,go for a brew and then brush and rinse.

Got mine from Valepro,think monza do it and if you spend over £40 it's post free + 2 free micro fibre cloths. :shrug:

I use bilberry at 10:1 just sray it on ,go for a brew and then brush and rinse.

Got mine from Valepro,think monza do it and if you spend over £40 it's post free + 2 free micro fibre cloths. :shrug:

Even at 10:1 I wouldn't leave Bilberry unattended - it is serious stuff ;)

I bought some last year - used it a couple of times and now it lives under the sink :shrug: but TBH I find my shampoo (PB super slick suds) that's left in the bucket does just fine and its gentler :thumbs:

Any Wheel cleaner that requires minimum effort is not good for your wheels. I would never advise you to leave any wheel cleaner to dwell for more than a few mins.

These are wheel cleaners I would recommend they are all acid free. I would just like to mention that any cleaner if left to dwell for to long acid free, alkaline free ect, may damage what it has been applied to.

1. Bilberry

2. Mellow Yellow - Dodo Juice

3. Custom Wheels - Autoglym

4. Clb Wheel Cleaner (not yet on sale)

This is the process I would recommend it may seem long winded but well worth it in the end. The cleaning process once you have followed these few easy steps will be minimal.

1. Clean wheels using your preferred wheel cleaner (Spray one wheel agitate then spray another wheel agitate, and then go back to the first wheel and remove the wheel cleaner with a PH neutral shampoo. Repeat this process until you are happy with the results. The shampoo will neutralize the wheel cleaner)

2. Clay bar your wheels to remove any bonded contamination.

3. Polish with your preferred polish to remove and clay lube residue and to clean and revive the shine.

4. Seal wheels with a wheel sealant recommended Wheel Sealants (1) Bilberry Wheel sealant (2) RimWax

Now you have thoroughly cleaned and sealed your wheels you will need to dilute your wheel cleaner to the highest dilution rate or more as you do not want the wheel cleaner to break the wheel sealant down. The wheel sealant will prevent any contamination from bonding to your wheels. When the contamination starts to bond to the wheels you need to polish and reapply the wax.

I hope this helps

Carmen

Any Wheel cleaner that requires minimum effort is not good for your wheels. I would never advise you to leave any wheel cleaner to dwell for more than a few mins.

These are wheel cleaners I would recommend they are all acid free. I would just like to mention that any cleaner if left to dwell for to long acid free, alkaline free ect, may damage what it has been applied to.

1. Bilberry

This is the process I would recommend it may seem long winded but well worth it in the end. The cleaning process once you have followed these few easy steps will be minimal.

1. Clean wheels using your preferred wheel cleaner (Spray one wheel agitate then spray another wheel agitate, and then go back to the first wheel and remove the wheel cleaner with a PH neutral shampoo. Repeat this process until you are happy with the results. The shampoo will neutralize the wheel cleaner)

3. Polish with your preferred polish to remove and clay lube residue and to clean and revive the shine.

4. Seal wheels with a wheel sealant recommended Wheel Sealants (1) Bilberry Wheel sealant (2) RimWax

Now you have thoroughly cleaned and sealed your wheels you will need to dilute your wheel cleaner to the highest dilution rate or more as you do not want the wheel cleaner to break the wheel sealant down. The wheel sealant will prevent any contamination from bonding to your wheels. When the contamination starts to bond to the wheels you need to polish and reapply the wax.

I hope this helps

Carmen

Sorry for thread hijack.............Nice to see you on board Carmen.

Hi Rich,

I apologise for the slow reply :surrender: You PM'd me on the 6th June and I replied on the 7th....

Sadly I detail all over the place, have an online shop and also a family and dont get as much time to sit "laptop at the ready" as much as I'd like.

Best wishes

Tim

1. Bilberry

I hope this helps

Carmen

Great info :#1: