Anyone been to Canada?

Wookiee22

Currently planning a bit of a road trip for August, starting in Washington DC, heading up into E Canada and then looping back down to finish in Boston.

Just wondered if anyone has been to Quebec, Ottawa or Montreal and has any thoughts about how we should split our time between the three?

Any help much appreciated! :thumbs:

I have been to Vancouver as relatives live there, From what I have herd Montreal is a great city B)

I think if I was going to go again, I would want to travel up in to the mountains more - 4x4 a must as some of the off road routes are amazing.

What ever you do though you will have a great time :thumbs:

I lived in Canada (Toronto)for 4 months . All the cities round it have plenty to do - remember to brush up on your French.

Washington D.C is brilliant too - lots of tourist things to do and its all free! I was there last summer :thumbs:

I had a couple of weeks in Vancouver july last year, staying with family and since I actually aim to move there eventually; I loved it. I love the people, the food, the lifestyle. From beaches to mountains within an hour or so. I went 5hrs into the mountains, through whistler, up to a few wooden cabins on a lakefront with my cousin and a bunch of his friends to party / BBQ / drink - it's awesome.

It's worth heading to Vancouver island to the capital, Victoria, too. There's a very English feel to victoria in the architecture etc. But 10 times nicer than London - nice marina, nice weather etc.