Show us your ROTAs

ben@RARE RIMS

Hello 350Zists!

I was hoping you might like to share pictures of your cars with our wheel with everybody in a nice central place.... here!

If you could pop up any pictures of your cars you have with Rotas or Linea Corse wheels it'd be great to see them!

Cheers

Ben

Hello 350Zists!

I was hoping you might like to share pictures of your cars with our wheel with everybody in a nice central place.... here!

If you could pop up any pictures of your cars you have with Rotas or Linea Corse wheels it'd be great to see them!

Cheers

Ben

Zeds only? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Here's my rota's;

Rota SVN 18x10 et.30 all round with 245.40.18 tyres all round, 25mm spacer up front and 45mm on the rear!

SAM_0302.jpg

SAM_0295.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

Thought id post this up as im looking at either going with the Varostens (spelling) or your 18x12 et.0 gtr-d's on the rear and 18x10 up front, I LOVE stance and wont run a car any other way!

Here's my rota's;

Rota SVN 18x10 et.30 all round with 245.40.18 tyres all round, 25mm spacer up front and 45mm on the rear!

SAM_0302.jpg

SAM_0295.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

Thought id post this up as im looking at either going with the Varostens (spelling) or your 18x12 et.0 gtr-d's on the rear and 18x10 up front, I LOVE stance and wont run a car any other way!

looks awesome pal B) how do you find the drive with the same size tyres front and back?