Test drive Unlimited

buds

Having bashed previous efforts in this series, i've been having a look at the latest upcoming offering for the 360. Basically i want a fun online racer to tide me over till forza2.

Looks interesting online have to say. 1600 miles or real roads on an island. So you can just cruise around and challenge others driving about or meet at fixed points for races.

Could be good, so long as cars handle at all decently and people pick it up

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/727/727240p1.html

42" Plasma with HD and xbox360 is just heaven! Shame the telly aint mine but the old mans :D

So when i move next week im stuck on old 32" normal jobbie

Edit - Still downloading. Dont know why so slow today, normally a heck of alot faster :angry:

is there a PC version so that I can whip your arses? :)

This is the year 2006 mate. :p

What next, an Amiga version? :p:p

you kidding right? PC games, of whatever type, are vastly superior than console botched up jobs, no contest OR discussion to be had mate.

IIRC there was a game recently on the 360 where the multiplayer was "shared " with the PC version? was it a FPS of some sort?

Just got my copy - and from looking at the map and the fact that there's a Nissan 'dealer' in the game where you can buy a 350Z and the S Tune Version too - i know what i'll be doing tonight and for the next two weeks solidly until the real thing arrives.

Gamertag is (imaginatively) 'Burgershot' so if anyone fancies a blast tonight i should be on once the wife goes to bed (these days about 10ish after looking after the kids all day) until the wee small hours :teeth:B)

Bloody crappy Play have yet again, not delivered anything on time of release date! When will i learn to stop using them? :p

Will look out for you once im on. Apparently their are 3 stages of tuning you can do to each car? I'll be same, tune a 350 as high as it goes and race with that till i need something faster

Have been playing it since Saturday (alot and still pants), saving up to start an online club, unless anyone else get's there first hope to start the 350z-uk club tonight, will post deatils for those big kids who are interested.

Nice to see a Coupe and S-Tune coupe in the game. (my S-Tune is now spec'd up to R-Tune) :yahoo: Just a shame there is no Roadster.

Sarnie, you'll be pleased to know you can get UY and yes that was the colour I went for :blush: