front JDM numberplate mount

UNABASHED

I've managed to break my numberplate mount (while trying to fix it of course! :p ) and currently have no numberplate attached to front of car. Does anyone know where I can get either a direct replacement or more prefferable, a better version?

Main issue I have is finding something that also covers up the 2 stonking big holes on the front :angry:

Dunno think the bumper looks the same though :D

I'm going to have a look at this tomorrow on mine so if you fancy waiting before you do anything and I'll show you wahat an uk plate would look like on a jdm bumper.

This is what mine currently looks like.....

PICT0116.jpg

Dunno think the bumper looks the same though :D

I'm going to have a look at this tomorrow on mine so if you fancy waiting before you do anything and I'll show you wahat an uk plate would look like on a jdm bumper.

I quite like the JDM numberplate though and I don't think I could securely stick a JDM plate to the bumper.

I was looking at the other group buy / for sale thread with custom made mounts in aluminium and secured through the towing eye - no reply though so I think that might have finished.

I have one aswell is you don't have biscuits.

is it in good condition and if it is how much you want for it? :teeth:

I have one aswell is you don't have biscuits.

is it in good condition and if it is how much you want for it? :teeth:

yeah it is the is a small couple of holes in it where its attached to the bumper with a few screws but the plate will cover them. i dont even know what there worth? make me an offer. :thumbs:

pm nrenz123 about getting a number bracket...

Did that last week, no response so I assume he's no longer doing them :shrug:

Weird, did he read it? Might not be logging in.

+1. Got mine from nrenz123 aka Nathan..it takes him a few days to make them. Well packaged and prompt delivery. Maybe he missed your PM. :shrug: