SOS URGENT HELP NEEDED in the West Midlands!!!!!!!

BladesGrant

Hey guys I need an urgent favour if possible from someone in the West Midlands area. I am due to go to Abbey first thing in the morning but I don't have my intake pipe. I am having the paint code read so I can colour match some things. Just got back off holiday yesterday and its not back with me so my car is going nowhere unless I can either.................

A) get hold of a K&N typhoon intake pipe (will be bloody lucky me thinks!!)

or

B) Hope someone has a standard airbox knocking around so I can borrow it for a day. Not ideal as it won't be tuned with what the car will be running daily but its only the intake so I am figuring it won't make that much difference.

If anyone can help me out in the area please give me a shout on here or drop me a text 07808767389 (no dirty texts (unless you're female obviously!!!))

Thanks

Grant

Hey guys I need an urgent favour if possible from someone in the West Midlands area. I am due to go to Abbey first thing in the morning but I don't have my intake pipe. I am having the paint code read so I can colour match some things. Just got back off holiday yesterday and its not back with me so my car is going nowhere unless I can either.................

or

B) Hope someone has a standard airbox knocking around so I can borrow it for a day. Not ideal as it won't be tuned with what the car will be running daily but its only the intake so I am figuring it won't make that much difference.

If anyone can help me out in the area please give me a shout on here or drop me a text 07808767389 (no dirty texts (unless you're female obviously!!!))

Thanks

Grant

Did you check if Abbey has any?

or

Thanks

Grant

Did you check if Abbey has any?

How will he get to abbey?

Hopefully someone won't need an intake until tomorrow afternoon or has a spare OEM one knocking around. :surrender:

I don't want to cancel on Mark this late in the day especially as it will take me another month or so to get booked in as they are so busy!

Hopefully someone won't need an intake until tomorrow afternoon or has a spare OEM one knocking around. :surrender:

I don't want to cancel on Mark this late in the day especially as it will take me another month or so to get booked in as they are so busy!

so ask him... B):dry:

Well, kind of :lol:

Just didn't want to be climbing all over stuff in my garage with my smashed up arm/wrist :blush:

:teeth: you lazy..... :dots:

:lol:

**** you :p

I would have done it if no one else had come up with one ...........

...which means just what I stated above :teeth: he he, fair play either way...