will they fit???

lilsheepshagga_turbo

i had a change of heart and u seem really busy atm and i didnt wanna disturb u with your personal matters going on... i wasnt a big fan as i usually go by "you get what you pay for" but there is a massive debate currently on going on the mlr scene which im very close too about k sport vs AP bbk... even if they arent quite as good as the AP's.. im ok with that with the extra 2.5k in ma pocket tbh.... also AP's have had a few years of bad rotors which every one seems to forgetbut the MLR boys love the Ksports and its only the brand whore who are hating.

-ho

To be fair, the MLR boys are very hard on their brakes (at least the ones I've been out with!), so if they withstand their abuse, they should be good to go. No doubt AP/Project Mu are better, but as you say, not sure they are worth the extra outlay unless you have mountains of cash. I would question the OTT amount of pistons in the K-sports, as they seem to have more than other BBKs for the same size discs, but if they work, they work ;)

well since becoming an MU distributor only recently, im looking for my first big brake kit sale, and im willing to be very generous on discount for the 1st customer, in exchange for a small display of my stickers somewhere ( 4x1.5inch ) on their car if its not too much to ask :)

6 piston race caliper kits available in 355x32mm or 380x32mm :#1:

well since becoming an MU distributor only recently, im looking for my first big brake kit sale, and im willing to be very generous on discount for the 1st customer, in exchange for a small display of my stickers somewhere ( 4x1.5inch ) on their car if its not too much to ask :)

you have a pm :)

Do it you know you want to :cool:

Just don't look at how much replacement discs and pads are :headhurt:

Do it you know you want to :cool:

Just don't look at how much replacement discs and pads are :headhurt:

i know, im sure i have lost my mind here :lol:

nowt wrong with snapping up a great deal when they come along. More interestingly will be where you plug all them stickers ;)

i dont mind having a companies sticker on my car if they helped me out :D

3Fiddy MarkII - :lol::lol::lol:

nowt wrong with snapping up a great deal when they come along. More interestingly will be where you plug all them stickers ;)

i dont mind having a companies sticker on my car if they helped me out :D

PMd :D

my car is full of stickers so i dont mind putting them on :D