The little LED's in your headlights

Demolition49

paul used to do headlight mods i think hes started them again, send him a PM (P15UL T)

He was focusing on other things when i PM'd him last week asking the same thing...... :doh:

He said someone else on the forum will be offering the service shortly tho' :thumbs:

...someone else on the forum will be offering the service shortly tho' :thumbs:

Yes this will be the case, not exactly sure whats happeing right now on this but all in time there might be more happening.

transition period

That's a point, how do you change the side light bulbs? Hate the colour of the side light bulbs.

You can either go in through the wheel arches to get to them or

take the front bumper off and remove headlight completely - this is the more time consuming but i find it easier.

That's a point, how do you change the side light bulbs? Hate the colour of the side light bulbs.

take the front bumper off and remove headlight completely - this is the more time consuming but i find it easier.

Arch liners is my preffered method, can have them replaced in 5mins ;)

Arch liners is my preffered method, can have them replaced in 5mins ;)

Nice one guys might have to give it a go if I ever get mine back lol :p

so who can i contact to get this done then :shrug:

Paul said someone else on the forum will be offering the service shortly tho' :thumbs:

Yes this will be the case, not exactly sure whats happeing right now on this, but in time there might be more happening.