I want bluetooth!

Stew

Reference my post in another Bluetooth section, all supplies of Bluetooth adapters to dealers (and therefore secondary suppliers) have been frozen by Nissan to allow them to service the retro-fit to '06 models. they have stock, but won't sell them for fear of tirades from hordes of '06 owners not getting their units. May take a while, as most dealers don't even know that Bluetooth adapters exist, let alone that they should be contacting '06 owners to come back for their unit to be fitted!

I have a substantial back-order, but virtually all are now pre-booked. Call if you want me to top up the back order quantity. No date on when the freeze will thaw...

bluetooth is sorta wireless for mobile phones, amongest other things, so once you've got a nissan bluetooth adapter for the 350z then you can use your mobile phone hands free while in the car, providing you have a phone that as got bluetooth built in :teeth:

(think this is right but have just woken up from a drunken sleep :yawn: )

May take a while, as most dealers don't even know that Bluetooth adapters exist

We picked up our brand new 56 Coupe GT on Friday, and the dealer told us we needed to buy the widget to make the bluetooth work.... until I took him outside to the car, synced my phone and called his colleague. :teeth:

We left one very grateful educated dealer!

We picked up our brand new 56 Coupe GT on Friday, and the dealer told us we needed to buy the widget to make the bluetooth work.... until I took him outside to the car, synced my phone and called his colleague. :teeth:

You should have billed him for your technical input! Got a discount off your next service ;)

what a numpty dealer :thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...