Just scared the S**T out the neighbours !!

player2301

The firearms lads just come to visit me in the nice Bullet proof AUDI !!!

But knocked on next door instead of mine as the front door is on the side of my house

I heard a small scream lol ( i could have knocked the window to let them know but i thought nah lol this could be fun..

2 Massive blokes with a pistol and semi automatic machine gun strapped to them and a taser !! :scare:

So when they asked me to do em a cup of tea and a sanwich i complied !! :teeth:

One of the lads asked if i could show him call of duty modern warfare 2 as he doesnt play games so i put it on only for him to say that gun is the one attatched to my leg only this one is for real lol !!!

So i switched it off sulking as i did it :blush:

Are we talking seriously - Bullet Proof - I'm sure it would have to be considering the 12 year old kids of today, thats some serious cash to Bullet Proof a car!!

Bet it weighs a ton thereafter!

Yup and its sooped up to fook lol

I pulled up next to them as i was leaving the same time as them to say ( ILL RACE YA ) lol

And the windows wont come down as they are bulletproof lol

( I wouldnt say its fully bullet proof just strengthened !! to be honest i wouldnt like to try it out lol )

Just like all our stab vests are all bullet proof now up to a 9mm again fook trying it out lol

Serious stuff!!

Although I suppose its needed these days..... Gota say, criminals these days just don't care!! They will do anything for the prize! Love watching Police Interceptors!!

(Don't suppose you ever saw the episode when there was this officer in a van using the ANPR system, when an illegal vehicle triggered the system it would play "Yaba daba doo" from the flintstones - hilarious!)

Lmao see if ur neighbours didn't know you were a cop, they'd think u were a gangster paying off the authorities. All those coppers turning up with machine guns and leaving without you and pockets bulging with stuff. Little did they know it was donuts

Lmao see if ur neighbours didn't know you were a cop, they'd think u were a gangster paying off the authorities. All those coppers turning up with machine guns and leaving without you and pockets bulging with stuff. Little did they know it was donuts

From what he said in the previous message, they don't know he is a cop, which makes it even funnier

From what he said in the previous message, they don't know he is a cop, which makes it even funnier

Should really stir the neighbours by getting the chaps with the guns to run out the house screaming "AAAHhhHHH Get that guy away from us, he scares me!!!! ahhhhhh" :scare::teeth: