Z-Store Still Trading?

MattG

Anyone know if Z-Store are still trading? The reason I ask is that I'm trying to chase an order that is 3 weeks overdue but am getting nowhere. :dry:

I sent a PM to Gaz a week and a half ago and then another one on Monday and so far neither have even been read. I have also tried phoning the mobile number but it just rings out and goes to answer phone.

I know there has been a split with Envy / Z-Store / Chilli Red lately but as far as I know Z-Store are still trading.

Aren't they?! :shrug:

I ordered a tommy k about a month ago too and have heard nothing nor had a reply to a email. Hmmm... :shrug:

Me too! Well two of the buggers actually so I'm currently £163 out of pocket with no badges to show for it. :( I was told two weeks "to be on the safe side" and that was on April 23rd so it's 5 weeks tomorrow. :dry:

Maybe the mods need to look into this given they are approved traders? :shrug:

Sarah (Chilli Red) helped me out with an outstanding order recently

Did you place the order pre or post her split with Gaz though? I think my order was placed just after Sarah left so I don't think she'd want anything to do with it (which is fair enough).

Its also worth stating that Sarah has helped out a lot with any issues because she is that type of person. I dont think we can keep expecting her to get involved so lets see if we can resolve this with Gaz. :)

Agreed, I don't think it's fair to drag her into this considering she didn't have any involvement with the transaction.

I'll keep trying to get in touch with Gaz but if I haven't got anywhere in the next week my only recourse will be a Paypal dispute. :thumbdown:

Had to submit a paypal claim against Envy for the £82 tommy k badge as my eligibility to claim was due to expire. Was told around 3 weeks but it has now been close to 6 and there is still no sign of it. I have been stung for enough money this year so playing it safe.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed at the z-store service though. Had a PM from another member also so I know I am not the only one been left waiting...

Had to submit a paypal claim against Envy for the £82 tommy k badge as my eligibility to claim was due to expire. Was told around 3 weeks but it has now been close to 6 and there is still no sign of it. I have been stung for enough money this year so playing it safe.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed at the z-store service though. Had a PM from another member also so I know I am not the only one been left waiting...

Hope you and the others get it sorted out ASAP, but £82 for a badge :scare: I reckon you were stung either way!!

Hope you and the others get it sorted out ASAP, but £82 for a badge :scare: I reckon you were stung either way!!

:lol::lol: Tell me about it - sad thing is its my third one! :blush: One on strut, one on rear that got stolen and its replacement.

...but they are so shiney :cloud9:

:lol::lol: Tell me about it - sad thing is its my third one! :blush: One on strut, one on rear that got stolen and its replacement.

...but they are so shiney :cloud9:

These would have been my second and third as well! What's wrong with us?! :scare::lol:

I had an email from Paypal saying my item was posted on the 30th May (Bank holiday Sunday? :wacko: ) but there was no carrier information or tracking number and I've heard nothing from Gaz directly. I've got until Monday 7th June to submit a claim so I'll wait until Saturday but then I'll have to raise a dispute too. I can always cancel it if the item turns up a couple of days later.

Same mate - had an email saying posted but no tracking number or courier listed. Figured it may be a time buyer :shrug: . If it shows I will cancel it.

Well it looks like you're right as the badges still haven't tuned up. :thumbdown: As a result I have now also raised a Paypal claim. Unfortunately due to the BS postage information Gaz has added in payapl, this claim won't be looked at for another 3 working days. It would seem Gaz is experienced with this process. :dry:

If I don't get any joy with Paypal then the next step will be the small claims court. :boxing:

My PMs are still unread in my outbox and I've given up trying to contact Gaz via phone. Not that there would be any point anyway as I would just get more BS like Cragus has been given.

I think it's time that the mods considered revoking Z-Store's trading status on here as Gaz's conduct has been pretty disgusting with him deliberately lying to and ignoring members who have paid him good money up front. I find the fact that he is ignoring this thread to be astounding and I think it shows the level of contempt he has for members of this forum.

We need to nip this in the bud before some poor sucker pays out thousands for a Supercharger or bodykit and really gets ripped off. :(

I can confirm that the team have also been very concerned about what is going on and I will make sure this latest update is conveyed.

Just very sorry to read members seem to be :bang: when seeking answers to their queries and not getting goods they have ordered :dry:

+1

Fortunately I paid by card (~£160.00) in April which had to go through Sarah rather than Gaz and so payment was able to be stopped in the nick of time. I too had zero response from Gaz. I would like to remove my account info from the Envy Website but can't ... unless someone can tell me how to do this please

I have the uncanny knack of being able to pick all the wrong people to trade with. :headhurt: Still can;t get ahold of Gaz and no response to my complaint on paypal.

I will be sticking to the big three from now on :lol: ZMANALEX, Sarah and CS