My Supernatural experience Pics P2

martinmac

Well so far anyway. :)

As those of you that attended Wales will know, I was very fortunate to have Supernatural wax put on the car to demonstrate how good it was. :thumbs:

The results were amazing. Chesterfield has some good shots so I will ask him to post some more pics.

filephp.jpg

I did the drive on the Sunday and then drove 3 hours home. The car was caked in bugs and bird muck as well as a good layer of dust.

I didnt have time to do anything with the car yesterday and have just washed it now using Megs Gold Class.

Everything came straight off and its gleaming again :teeth:

After the Supernatural was applied at Moreton Park I was asked to pour a bucket of water on it, the water ran straight off which was amazing. Even now there wasnt much to towel off.

OK so its expensive and not very durable so needs regular top ups. It gives an amazing finish though so for guys who like to detail its well worth the price.

I have been using Dodo Juice Purple Haze up to now and thought that was very good but there is no comparison.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a supernatural man myself.

it's great value for money and lasts a LOT longer than some will have you believe in my experience! ;)

+1 - have had my pot for about 2yrs now I think and I'm only 1/2 way through it! Expensive, yes, but it lasts way longer than most waxes :thumbs:

The speed of the upload today is just ridiculous - its still only 20% through uploading 111 pics. Ill get there soon, honest.

If the pics of Martins dont convince anyone that Supernatural is a decent wax, then nothing will. I got myself a pot after seeing the results on Martins and my own car. Though I didnt take any pictures of mine after it wa done :lol::doh:

I watched the guy put it on in the shade, it was very hot in the sun.

I had cleaned and waxed it that morning and thought it was pretty good. :blush: FAIL. :lol:

He gave it a quick go with Lime Prime and then used one of those sock type aplicators to wax the whole car stopping to chat to members as he worked.

He then just gave it a wipe with a cloth and that was it. After about 20 mins he gave it a quick wipe with red mist. Really amazing. Just wait until you see the pics. B)

Im just thinking i might need arms like hercules to buff it in all evenly on the kuro :blush:

Its all about applying it thinly. Apply via microfibre applicator, nice and thin and you can leave it to set as hard as you like and it will buff off. Anything over 10 mins has diminishing returns, the only reason the detailler left it longer on Martins was because he was doing the wheels and wheel arches in the mean time. :)

Dodo SN is pretty amazing stuff. I never beleived it when I was told it would make the flake pop more, but it does and it works. Martin and Chris were both converts as soon as it was done. Red Mist had a staggering effect on Martins, giving it a much glossier look.

Also remember with Dodo SN, being carnbuba, it will give off oils in the heat as it cures, even after you buff off the most of it. So sometimes you need to go over it again with a MF cloth shortly after and it brings it up really nice. Or go over with Red Mist which mops it up :thumbs:

I just put a coat on my new motorbike. Was leaving it to cure while I polished the exhausts. The rain came on......

I'll finish it off when it's dry again. I think I'm going to put another coat on too. With the bike being pearl white and pearl burnt candy orange I will say the results so far are good. :D