Last push to vote for my car

Madmarky

As many of you know my car is in the Total Nissan Idol competition and I need a few more votes to get me to at least 3rd place. If you haven't voted for at least 15 days can you please go here http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/idol-nissan-2.htm and vote for car number 5. If you can pass this on to friends or colleagues or post on other forums or social networking sites I would greatly appreciate it. I am currently in 4th place and voting closes on the 28th.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted... :scare: that old datsun is going to win though...

Yeah it still has it in the bag, it is fully featured in the magazine this month tho which doesn't help :lol:

:lol: then again might be 5k votes coming your way from this site B)

voted... :scare: that old datsun is going to win though...

Yeah it still has it in the bag, it is fully featured in the magazine this month tho which doesn't help :lol:

:lol: then again might be 5k votes coming your way from this site B)

Very slim chance to get every member on this site to vote for me unfortunately

Just voted for your car mark but this comment had me in stitches!!!

50 words on .... Modifications: Most of the modifications were planned and brought before I even had the car. I have tried to find mods that will complement each other and keep the car looking like it was made to look like that from the factory.

A full veilside kit, arguablely one of the most lairy kits, painted lumeous orange with lambo doors is not a 'factory look'.

Just be proud you've made a modified show car but sorry to say if you wanted it to look factory like you have quite frankly failed :lol::lol::lol:

Just voted for your car mark but this comment had me in stitches!!!

50 words on .... Modifications: Most of the modifications were planned and brought before I even had the car. I have tried to find mods that will complement each other and keep the car looking like it was made to look like that from the factory.

A full veilside kit, arguablely one of the most lairy kits, painted lumeous orange with lambo doors is not a 'factory look'.

Just be proud you've made a modified show car but sorry to say if you wanted it to look factory like you have quite frankly failed :lol::lol::lol:

I never said what car factory it came out of :lol:, what I meant was that my aim was it was done to such a standard where it could quite easily of originally been made that way. I know the fitment of the front bumper lets my whole car down but apart from that I achieved what I set out to do to the exterior.

Thanks for voting tho Dan, much appreciated :thumbs: