Japspeed K2 Exhaust

jacr87

I have my K2 exhaust for sale! This has barely been on the car for 3 months and polished on a regular basis. These cost £349 brand new from Japspeed and im only im looking for £259 for forum members, its available for pick up or, if you would like it couriered thats easily arranged This is a great bit of kit and good value for money. Having been on my car i can say it has no fitment issues at all.

Please pm if interested.

There is a slight scrape which I have shown on the first image, this isn't particularly visible when fitted and the exhaust is really clean.

Cheers Jason :)

I will reduce this to £240. If you were thinking on buying this then go to interparcel.co.uk type in rough weight and sizes an you will be amazed how much it costs to post. Really good purchase guys. Other k2 zorst members will tell you. Make your summer z complete and get rid of the silent stock one and ge this full stainless zorst. ;)

Thanks Dblock :thumbs: .

Pm sent to Kazman.

Uploaded images of what the exhaust looks like on the car.

Possibly im being thick, but i cant see the picture of the exhaust fitted on the car? I was wondering how standard it looks?

Sounds great too in my opinion.

Is that with the Y pipe changed also? I am after an exhaust which gives a nice growl without changing the Y pipe ideally.... Insurance related reasons.

• 3 weeks later...