Scorpion exhaust...

terribleone

Hi guys, I'm interested in getting a Scorpion Exhaust for the Z. I'm just after a stainless version of the stock exhaust, and the Scorpion seems to get some good reviews!

How much do these go for?? I'd probably look to collect, as I'm not too far from Leicester. :thumbs:

Cheers

Martin.

Scorpions louder than stock. eBays ur friend. 300 delivered

I think the OP had the right idea by asking the traders on here. He's posted in the CS section and your sending him to ebay!?!

CS will sort you out mate and hes a trusted seller! Give him a chance to respond before you risk your hard earned on fleabay!

Well he asked what price they are about. I'll be surprised if anyone can match the 285 on eBay plus 15 postage. I'm not gonna let anyone pay more than they should. If the trader can match or beat that price then fair enough. Don't start messaging as if I'm wrong. It's not risked, massive shop and trusted. Mines came perfectly within 24hrs.

I don't mean to be sounding like I'm against cs. If I pm'd the guy that then cs would have no chance to compete. I'm looking out for out fellow zedder as we all should. I know cs have a great reputation an are respected.

I wouldn't buy a Scorpion or Japspeed from ebay. Both have had dodgy batches which didn't fit well. If you're unlucky and get one CS will sort you out without quibble. An ebay seller may not. It depends what is most important to you, price or risk. :thumbs:

Look mate all these companies make budget exhausts. Some fit well some don't. The shop on eBay has perfect feedback and offer a money back guarantee, aswell as a lifetime warranty from scorpion. They are a well know motorsport shop. Scorpion make all the exhausts so if one place has a dodgy batch then others will also.

I think the main point here is, you are posting in a traders own area. This is CS's shop if you like and not the right place to suggest other places to buy :)

I understand CS has contacted the OP and given him a price.

yah, Neilp how could you! :ban:

:lol:

When I read threads, I do not pay much attention as to what forum section it is under. I just look at the text, and reply if need be.

Neil has not done much wrong IMO, and it was an easy mistake to make.

And he is right, I think traders will struggle to match the price of the eBay store.

Cheers

And he is right, I think traders will struggle to match the price of the eBay store.

Cheers

When you buy from one of us traders on the forum you get more than a purchase. You get the security that we will still be there in the morning, a track record that speaks for it's self and forum members who will happily do this for us too. We give you our best possible prices and to be honest, if someone on ebay can beat us on price then you should maybe ask yourselves how they are managing to do that. If after all that you still wish to buy from ebay then of course, feel free, it's your money. :teeth:

Sorry Mitz, I know this is your area but though I would post up anyway :lol:

Cheers

When you buy from one of us traders on the forum you get more than a purchase. You get the security that we will still be there in the morning, a track record that speaks for it's self and forum members who will happily do this for us too. We give you our best possible prices and to be honest, if someone on ebay can beat us on price then you should maybe ask yourselves how they are managing to do that. If after all that you still wish to buy from ebay then of course, feel free, it's your money. :teeth:

And you are protected on eBay if you pay by Paypal. I've been ripped off on eBay a few times, and don't get me wrong, traders do a great job on here, but Neil simply never noticed that the post was in the CS section, and he wanted to get the cheapest price for a fellow zed owner.

As Neil stated, the eBay seller has a lot of positive feedback, and you also have protection via Paypal. I can only assume that the same item is also cheaper delivered.

I know where my money would be :thumbs::teeth:

:)

Cheers

U see that isn't the case, plenty of traders disappear, even with stuff that belongs to you. In this particular item, none of these issues are the case, scorpion issue a lifetime warranty and are a massive company. The store on eBay is a recognised shop and I have nothing bad to say about them. They're customer service is next to none and are a pleasue to deal with.

At the end of the day, traders will back traders, and zedders will back zedders. I didn't notice this was in cs's section at the start as it came up in the new post section on the front page and being on the iPhone I never browsed in detail. I guess there's lessons to be learned by everyone here. I meant no harm, just simply looking out for someone who may be in similar circumstances to myself and every penny counts. Unfortunately we can't all be loaded and afford to pay more when somethings available elsewhere. And I would rather have someone help me out to save a few quid.

Apologies

:lol: I wondered why there were 14 posts on this thread...I didn't realise this debate had kicked off!! ;)

CS contacted me via PM, I chose to write in their trader section as they're not far down the road and I was hoping to collect. I'm still deciding wether or not to get an exhaust, new rear tyres maybe more pressing at the minute...but now I have a price from them and also know of the eBay alternatives, plus I'm also eyeing up the Blueflame now. :thumbs:

:lol: I wondered why there were 14 posts on this thread...I didn't realise this debate had kicked off!! ;)

CS contacted me via PM, I chose to write in their trader section as they're not far down the road and I was hoping to collect. I'm still deciding wether or not to get an exhaust, new rear tyres maybe more pressing at the minute...but now I have a price from them and also know of the eBay alternatives, plus I'm also eyeing up the Blueflame now. :thumbs:

I should be getting my Blueflame this morning! Captain got one a little while back and posted a video up. I'll do the same asap if you need some more info on helping you decide. :thumbs:

Sorry guys didnt mean to kick off a debate lol.

I myself have bought off ebay in the past and had great service - it just comes down to researching the seller and making sure they have good come back policies if something goes wrong. I wasnt trying to say stay away from ebay (although it may have sounded like that). I was just pointing out that it was CS's section (which Neil didnt realise at the time of posting which is understandable - I myself use the view new posts all the time).

Didnt mean to sound like I was having a dig mate!