I'm back + Some pics now.

Hi everyone, i registered 2 years ago with the view to getting a 350Z but things changed and i ended up with a 2007 2.0i Z4 Roadster. I'm now back and still after a 350Z GT.

I have a couple questions....

Is it worth going for the later 313bhp cars as road tax i believe to be £400+ where as the earlier before 2006 cars road tax is around £200?

Also after having BMW warranty on my Z4 i would like to get atleast 12 months warranty on the 350Z so looks like i'll be buying from main dealer, how is there warranty and do they offer extended warranty?

ps. I have around £16-17k to spend depending on what they give me part ex for the Z4.

Welcome to the forum!

I own a 2004 Zed and haven't had any issues with it since I purchased it last year ...

If you do plan on getting an older car I'd suggest you get one with lower mileage ...

Good luck with the search ..

Welcome to the forum!

I own a 2004 Zed and haven't had any issues with it since I purchased it last year ...

If you do plan on getting an older car I'd suggest you get one with lower mileage ...

Good luck with the search ..

I'm from Leicester also, dont see many 350's around which is the way i like my cars. We have a mk1 mr2 and white suzuki swift sport on the driveway aswell.

I was planning on getting an E92/E93 but after seeing to many on the roads its put me off.

• 4 weeks later...