I Phone

Ian W

Hi.

I am looking into changing my works mobile from a Blackberry to an I phone 3GS but have read a few reviews

stating that the I phone is not very good at connection to Blue tooth devices.

Can anybody confirm if it does or does not connect to the standard Z Blue Tooth kit.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi.

I am looking into changing my works mobile from a Blackberry to an I phone 3GS but have read a few reviews

stating that the I phone is not very good at connection to Blue tooth devices.

Can anybody confirm if it does or does not connect to the standard Z Blue Tooth kit.

Cheers,

Ian

I'll answer your question Ian seeing as no one else has ;)

I have the iPhone 3Gs and it connects to the bluetooth adapter without issues.

One feature I like is that you can use the voice commands on the iPhone and this works great as well :D

Hope this helps?

A bit off topic, but if you do get an iphone make sure you get WhatsApp for it because its free messaging + pics and so on to all your iphone and blackberry friends xD :yahoo:

But if you decide to wait go for the 4g all the way! i used to have iphone's but the 3gs converted me!

Isn't the 4G out soon. I'd hang on. :)

I have a blackcurrant and I am very happy with it. :D My contract is up in June, same time as this new 4g iphone is out, bigger memory and longer battery life ect.... i think this is the way to go imo. :thumbs: