newbie, and hopefully a new owner soon

what are they like in the wet/snow?

I assume snow = bad, and wet = be careful as normal?

never had a RWD car to be honest

i've grown up with RWD the zed is pretty good. and the traction control will solve most issues. general rule of thumb is keep the gas light in very bad weather. pick a high gear and stay in it. means less revs and less likely to spin it

Hello folks,

Was recommended to check out the website by a friend as I'm seriously thinking of buying a Z.

I've owned a 200SX for the last 5 years and feel like it's time to move on.

I'm going to look at this one on Monday

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1716461.htm

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or advice on the car, or on what to look for/query when I go to see it.

Look forward to becoming a Z owner in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice,

Regards,

Conor.

Hello folks,

Was recommended to check out the website by a friend as I'm seriously thinking of buying a Z.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or advice on the car, or on what to look for/query when I go to see it.

Regards,

Conor.

Nice looking car, good mileage too! :thumbs:

:welcome:

Hello folks,

Regards,

Conor.

Conor you should really start your own thread so we can all welcome you to the forum properly and give you help with buying your Zed ........ not a criticism ..... just forum etiquette ........... anyway :welcome:

Hello folks,

Regards,

Conor.

Conor you should really start your own thread so we can all welcome you to the forum properly and give you help with buying your Zed ........ not a criticism ..... just forum etiquette ........... anyway :welcome:

Sorry for hijacking the thread....new to this forum malarkey. So how do I start a new thread? :)

Hello folks,

Regards,

Conor.

Sorry for hijacking the thread....new to this forum malarkey. So how do I start a new thread? :)

No worries mate ....... take a look here ...........................

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36618

Your very own introduction thread ....... HAPPY ZED HUNTING

well, im pretty much convinced now :)

Went to see a few yesterday, went to one place who had one in stock, by the time I got there it had gone :( so went miles to another place, same problem.. so either they were fibbing or it was a coincidence, but I was only looking anyway and will probably buy private.

On the drive to the 2nd dealers I considered having a roadster, saw a red one up close, and it look stunning with the top down, but wasnt too keen with the top up, but each to their own.

So.. been revising quotes today for insurance, its managable :) so I think the search will begin wooooot!

Im torn between black and silver at the moment, like the blue colour but ive had a blue car last and fancy a change. Silver is winning for me at the moment.

Are the rays alloys an optional extra on the 350z's? and also, you know on the consoles, whats behind the flap, is it sat nav, or again is that an optional extra?

Hopefully be joining you all soon

1) Are the rays alloys an optional extra on the 350z's? and

2} also, you know on the consoles, whats behind the flap, is it sat nav, or again is that an optional extra?

Hopefully be joining you all soon

1} Rays were a £1000.00 option on earlier models ... I think they eventually became standard maybe on MY 2007 +

2) it's just a cubby behind the flap ....... Sat Nav was a £1500.00 option and definitely not worth having but that's where it goes

and rtbiscuit has a cosseted 2006 in Gunmetal for sale .... give him a PM