Single coz of my Zed !!

Mitch

She really is a lil bugger. Only 5' 2" looks all cute and innocent and then goes chasing boy racers my own car!

Got pulled once for going erm ... quite quickly (i.e. double the speed limit) in her own car and got away with it with just a ticking off! GRRR! I'm not sexist but seriously! I need to grow some MOOBS!

now i have an image of you getting out the car and holding them saying "whats the matter officer? *pout* "

:yuck:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She really is a lil bugger. Only 5' 2" looks all cute and innocent and then goes chasing boy racers my own car!

Got pulled once for going erm ... quite quickly (i.e. double the speed limit) in her own car and got away with it with just a ticking off! GRRR! I'm not sexist but seriously! I need to grow some MOOBS!

now i have an image of you getting out the car and holding them saying "whats the matter officer? *pout* "

:yuck:

HAHAHA awesome. Yet slightly disturbing. :scare:

Oh yes the boobs worked for me :lol: I got caught doing 87 in a 30 zone in my RS Mexico n luckily for me I had a low cut top on n the cop was more focused on my top n let me off :lol: cops in Halifax where i used to live Nick named me daisy duke :lol::lol: n Neva had any points on my licience I'm a good girl :lol::yahoo:

Oh yes the boobs worked for me :lol: I got caught doing 87 in a 30 zone in my RS Mexico n luckily for me I had a low cut top on n the cop was more focused on my top n let me off :lol: cops in Halifax where i used to live Nick named me daisy duke :lol::lol: n Neva had any points on my licience I'm a good girl :lol::yahoo:

:worthless:

Mrs used to go mad about the zed,

Got her insured on the car - now she has shut up! - Weird?

I was in the car with fiddy on the germany autobarnes or private airfield (cant remember which) going about 95 and the mrs flew past me in my own car! ARGH :rant:

Is that because VMAX in fiddy's car is 95mph? :lol:

Mrs used to go mad about the zed,

Got her insured on the car - now she has shut up! - Weird?

I was in the car with fiddy on the germany autobarnes or private airfield (cant remember which) going about 95 and the mrs flew past me in my own car! ARGH :rant:

Is that because VMAX in fiddy's car is 95mph? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cracked me up that one