Read: Japfest 2010 - Please be careful

Anubis

I've just been browsing other enthusiast forums and have read that during Japfest 2009 there were quite a few mobile scamera's and unmarked police cars out - the same will no doubt apply this weekend for Japfest 2010.

PLEASE STICK TO LIMITS AND BE CAREFUL AROUND THE EVENT / SURROUNDING TOWNS & VILLAGES.

People on other forums have noted they like to hide themselves in areas whereby the limit suddenly drops (i.e. 60mph to 30mph), so make sure you keep tabs on your speed and save it for the track. :thumbs:

From plods point of view there will no doubt be a couple of plonkers driving at excessive speed near the event worthy of getting a ticket, but at the same time it's a prime opportunity to zap 3000 high powered jap cars on the way to an enjoyable day. Please do not give them the opportunity. :thumbdown:

Thanks. :)

There is always a camera in the lane heading up to combe early in the morning but the traffic pile up is usually so bad its impossible to get caught. I've never seen one when leaving but I normally leave earlyish anyway :)

Yup be careful of the cameras, they have quite a few of them around Japfest. A few years ago I went in convoy and they were pushing on a bit too hard so I slowed and dropped off the back of the line. Needless to say a few miles down the road was a camera. Hope none of them got caught :lol: