Replacement Intake Pipe

introspect

I'm thinking of replacing the standard intake pipe with something a bit more interesting, just wondered if anyone had any suggestions as I haven't seen much on offer. I'm keeping the stock intake box so it'll need to fit with that rather than a cone filter. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Good news !!!

I recently bought a full injen kit as I am slightly adapting it to allow it to be used with pop charger and jet etc. It will be on stainless, silicone or carbon fiber as I am making all three.

Coops

good man, I'm I right in thinking that if it will fit the pop charger then it should also fit the standard air box??

Good news !!!

I recently bought a full injen kit as I am slightly adapting it to allow it to be used with pop charger and jet etc. It will be on stainless, silicone or carbon fiber as I am making all three.

Coops

Interesting, have you got any prices yet?

Yes it will fit the standard air box as it will bolt up to the AFM keeping it in the same location.

Price wise looking at around £70- £100, Untill i have the first one completed i wont know exactly.

Coops

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for that.