Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burnsidea

Zed gone :(

Had to change the Zed but not all is bad as now have this 159-b.jpg

Feels strange but still a very good car!

the Blue and Me thingy ma bob is sweet

still miss my Zed BIG time though but at least this winter I will get off my drive(I hope)

not looking forward to buying 19's as well!

:console::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye::byebye:

I really like the 159. I was clambering over one when at the dealers with my other halfs Fiat. Blue&Me is really trick - excellent bit of kit!

Hope you're ready for depreciation though.... :scare:

I like them too but can be a bit temperamental in parts if my sisters is anything to go by

I really like the 159. I was clambering over one when at the dealers with my other halfs Fiat. Blue&Me is really trick - excellent bit of kit!

Hope you're ready for depreciation though.... :scare:

depreciation yup at least the Ti holds it better

Very good looking car, great heritage but ...... coming to a breakdown garage near you soon :lol:

Hope its all old school Alfa but I have to say it was this or another M3 (but older) and I see way to many BMW's

I know this for a fact I will be back in a Nissan next year when I swap the Mrs car and I hope to get a 370z if I have my way.

She wants a new S2000 as she has the MX5 sport. I guess they are both good cars but I just love the 350s and 370's sex on wheels !!

i absolutly love these! still a bit pricey for me though! i was looking at getting one before i got my zed, which engine have you gone for? the 2.4 JTDM is a bit of an animal and pulls like a train :thumbs:

i absolutly love these! still a bit pricey for me though! i was looking at getting one before i got my zed, which engine have you gone for? the 2.4 JTDM is a bit of an animal and pulls like a train :thumbs:

yup.

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com