Thinking of buying a 350z can you help me please.

Hi, loved the 350z since it came out, i am now in a position to buy one. I have got 10 grand to spend and have spotted one very close to were i live which is handy (although i would travel for the right one) the Z in question is a 2004 (04) GT with 85,000 miles on the clock, its had 4 owners and has FSH although the last 3 were not at Nissan (does this matter) the car to me looks in superb condition, its Burnt Orange with Orange and Black leather with all the usual GT extras and Rays alloys they are asking £9, 980 i have a cheap part ex and would hope to pay £9,000. Whats your opinions on this car would the fact its had 4 owners or done 85,000m put you off? are 350z OK for big milages?

Any opinions good or bad welcome.

Thanks, Tony.

:welcome:

I would like to think you may be able to get a bit better mileage for that price!

+1. The zed is very solid especially if looked after but you will get more car(less mileage/ less owners)for your 10K + PX so shop around and don't be lazy :lol:

Here you go to start you off :

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/list.a ... =&nodays=0

At the risk of sounding like an echo, you'll get better than that for your money mate.

Also, there's absolutely nothing to worry about with a high mileage zed as long as the service history is complete.

Have a read through the buyers guide sticky in the FAQ section and keep your eyes open for the common faults (of which there are few enough) and feel free to stick a link up to any car you're interested in for the general populous to endorse or ridicule.

Ohh... and :welcome:

:welcome:

Not having my zed for long, but having shed loads of cars in my time, i would be very sus of a car with that many owners. If you could contact them all it wouldnt be so bad. With this type of car

you will never know if its been ragged round a track!

Do some leg work bud and you will get a decent car. Took me 5 months to find one.

there are plenty about at the moment, for 10 k your get a really nice car, go with an open mind and dont fall in love with 1st one you see, if your not 100% sure its the one move on. i looked at around 5 before i bought mine and traveled all over the shop.

good luck.

Thanks very much for all your comments that car has now been sold, i have found another one now, again very close to me.

2004 (04) in Silver 77,000m but only 1 owner from new and full Nissan sevice history usual GTextras plus Sat Nav and reverse

sensors he wants £9,100 ono Private sale, what your opinions on that one.

Thanks again, Tony.

Thanks very much for all your comments that car has now been sold, i have found another one now, again very close to me.

2004 (04) in Silver 77,000m but only 1 owner from new and full Nissan sevice history usual GTextras plus Sat Nav and reverse

sensors he wants £9,100 ono Private sale, what your opinions on that one.

Thanks again, Tony.

post a link to his advert and someone will comment for you :thumbs: