Labour costs?

Animal

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but what sort of ballpark figure could I expect to have a pair of HFCs and a y-pipe fitted? How long should this take?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

my place charge roughly £30-£35 an hour ex VAT

shouldn't take more than 2 hours, think my place took about 1 hour i think can;t remember as they did lots of other bits as well at the same time.

ring around

and avoid nissan garages, use an independent.

some garages near london for BMW have labour charges of over £100 an hour

and avoid nissan garages, use an independent.

No kidding! My car's been back to the dealers three times in as many months for silly niggles. The service guy I've been dealing with has been very good, but as an institution I wouldn't even buy an air freshener from them.

Fortunately, Japex are about 10mins drive from my house. Alternatively, I could drive down to Abbey and have them remap the car at the same time...

wont be much from japex as ross works really fast ! when he did my Y pipe by the time i walked down the road for a coffee he was done when i got back !

bascially it depnds on how rusted on the old bits are but either way Ross will sort you out quick for a good price , booked in for a service next week so might see you there .

wont be much from japex as ross works really fast ! when he did my Y pipe by the time i walked down the road for a coffee he was done when i got back !

bascially it depnds on how rusted on the old bits are but either way Ross will sort you out quick for a good price , booked in for a service next week so might see you there .

+1 Try Ross, he's your best bet :thumbs:

Yokomo, when are you going down? I'll be there on Tuesday at 12 ...................... again....................... :D

well im booked in for wednes morning first thing but it looks liek im going alton towers then so going to have to call Ross and see if he can fit me in thursday or earlyer. might pop down if your gonna be there just for a mini meet :)