European trip + meet! 'Ring, Spa, Z Club, club350z.it + more

Removed

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val - can we fit in the Millau Viaduct and the Monaco GP circuit! :teeth:

Its a long way but think of the photo's !!

perhaps a couple of days or so to take in those extra sights - do we need to be there for the whole show in Spa?

Oh - Im not going on the ring either - but Ill gladly have a ride in a ring taxi! :teeth:

Got a decent camera specially for this run now!

perhaps a couple of days or so to take in those extra sights - do we need to be there for the whole show in Spa?

Oh - Im not going on the ring either - but Ill gladly have a ride in a ring taxi! :teeth:

Ring taxi is only on the weekends, and is probably already fully booked :surrender: If you were going a few weeks earlier I take you round in my Z. Anyway - it should be really quiet during the week - just go for a gentle lap in your car - you will be fine, and it will be the best driving experience of your life!

Do the Ring if you can. You will really enjoy it. I did it back in 1996. Would not have missed it for the world, especially the carousel. :thumbs:

ehm.... the Viaduct and Monaco are just about too far for this trip mate :lol:

still got to sort the accomodations, but I've got the last project for my CMI diploma to finish by the end of this month... will have to book somewhere soon though :wacko:

hi guys for information I organised with my french Z forum a trip in august around france/germany/swiss/italy. We're going to meet the italian members at modena.

More information : http://www.notre350z.com/forum/viewtopic_4957.html

sorry it's in french but you can translate with babel fish http://babelfish.altavista.com/

About your trip in France and Germany for june you're taling about may be we can planned to meet some where in France with other french members :)

yeah I saw that post on the Italian board. Shame you couldn't have organised something with our trip.

We'll be staying in the Loire Valley for about 4 nights, then drive across to Spa, but we'll need to stay overnight somewhere. I guess we could add an extra day somewhere in France so we can meet you guys?

yeah I saw that post on the Italian board. Shame you couldn't have organised something with our trip.

We'll be staying in the Loire Valley for about 4 nights, then drive across to Spa, but we'll need to stay overnight somewhere. I guess we could add an extra day somewhere in France so we can meet you guys?

yeah with pleasure with you want to organize something contact me by msn poooky74 at hotmail dot fr :thumbs:

I think we can fit Milau and Monaco in too :p

Mind you we can split the driving in our car...

Ill take some nice pictures for you if I have a day trip to Milau Val :thumbs::teeth:

see you then :p

no way I'm driving down to Monaco just for the sake of it. Been there already a few times. see you at Spa

Angie, will email you :)

yeah with pleasure with you want to organize something contact me by msn :thumbs:

Edit your post as you dont want spambots getting your email address, space it out

poooly 7 4 @ hotmail dot fr :thumbs:

I think we can fit Milau and Monaco in too :p

Mind you we can split the driving in our car...

Ill take some nice pictures for you if I have a day trip to Milau Val :thumbs::teeth:

see you then :p

no way I'm driving down to Monaco just for the sake of it. Been there already a few times. see you at Spa

Angie, will email you :)

Oh we still intend to come to loire and spa, but thought we may be able to squeeze in a couple or three nights over at Milau and Monaco, then trvel up to join you at spa on the second day or so of the races.

We can discuss on MSN when we are next both on. :thumbs:

yeah with pleasure with you want to organize something contact me by msn :thumbs:

Edit your post as you dont want spambots getting your email address, space it out

Yeah, as if a spambot isnt going to glue that text together :dry:;)

Yeah, as if a spambot isnt going to glue that text together :dry:;)

Shame i cant glue your hands to your feet so you cant type anymore ;) teehee :teeth:

I guess you want it like this then "name at name dot com" ? Replace all symbols with words, but again i bet they can replace those too.

yeah with pleasure with you want to organize something contact me by msn poooky74 at hotmail dot fr

oups yep your right I forget that thnx Guys :thumbs:

Opening times of the Ring (to the public for driving) during the days we'll be there:

Datum:

Monday, 18.06.2007

von 13:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Datum:

Tuesday, 19.06.2007

von 17:45 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Datum:

Thursday, 21.06.2007

von 17:45 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

sounds good!

nearly sorted (hopefully) accomodation around Spa for 5 nights just negotiating a good price atm

Still to find accomodation around Nurburg, emailed the German Tourist office for a list of recommended B&Bs. suggestions?

I always stay in www.am-tiergarten.de - it's very close to the track entrance, and the rooms are modern and clean (which my wife likes), and the price is relatively ok. Also the famous Pistenklause restaurant is underneath the hotel, so walking back to the room after several german beers is not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah Angie.. I managed to read your email on Friday! thanks for that... then we had a major virus on our work network so they shut down most stuff like internet and email connections :lol:

Will reply to you tomorrow on your email! :teeth:

yeah Angie.. I managed to read your email on Friday! thanks for that... then we had a major virus on our work network so they shut down most stuff like internet and email connections :lol:

Will reply to you tomorrow on your email! :teeth:

no worries feel free for any questions :)