European trip + meet! 'Ring, Spa, Z Club, club350z.it + more

Removed

Ok guys,

it's early enough, but since I spent 3 weeks in Europe during summer 2005 and thought it was one of the best driving holidays ever, why not organise a European meet somewhere central?

I know the Italians would be up for it and so would the Swiss (last I heard from them anyway) so it's a matter to see who'd be interested and put something together, to have time to organise.

register your interest, ideas etc here

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally will want to make it at least a couple of weeks

Not much luggage space in the Zed, gues I'll have to turn my pants inside out! :yuck:

we went for 3 weeks with no luggage space problems mate, it's more than doable

good stuff, will start the ball rollign with the other clubs too then

suggestions for location?

what about switzerland? with trip to Novidem? :teeth: mountain passes hmmmmm :wub:

Yes it we don't do some mountain passes, then whats the point! ....... just think of the roads, scenery, tunnels and good company (and sarnie! :p) .....

We HAVE to have mountain passes.....

What about passing via the ardenne region of belgium - stopping off for a day at francorchamps... then heading over to the eiffel mountains in germany - spending some time at the nurburgring, and then heading south through switzerland into italy, back into france and then back to the UK?

I was at Spa and nurburgring last weekend with the UK MLR register and GTROC - great time was had by all - despite the wet weather!

CDR we can't really include so many tracks... partners would shoot us!

Ditch the partners then :thumbs:

no can do, especially if I take 2 weeks off. if we make it shorter (but then imo it's rushed) then I could

It wouldn't be worth my life mate :scare: No tracks it is then :thumbdown: