manic depression

mattbowey

Feel your pain since March mine has spent more time between the garage and the bodyshop than in my hands :thumbdown: .

But, she'll be beautiful when she's done! :D

Fingers crossed she'll be ready for Tuesday and Friday night long drive down for the Japfest :yahoo:

No problems

N1 Bumper+Spoiler, Motorised number plate, JWT, Z logo side indicators, Front side LED, New wheels and couple of other things, the main problem is the bodyshop, the guy is really good and with competitive prices but he'll keep the car in for 2 weeks even for a one day job :thumbdown:, he's too busy and on his own

whats up with it? I thought all sunsets were really well behaved! ;)

probably the rust

gone from the paintwork in to the engine ;)

You can button it, you're already in my bad books! :ban:

No problems

the main problem is the bodyshop, the guy is really good and with competitive prices but he'll keep the car in for 2 weeks even for a one day job :thumbdown:, he's too busy and on his own

ohhh...who is he? I need someone to paint a fair few bits that ive got stacked up in the garage :)

No problems

the main problem is the bodyshop, the guy is really good and with competitive prices but he'll keep the car in for 2 weeks even for a one day job :thumbdown:, he's too busy and on his own

ohhh...who is he? I need someone to paint a fair few bits that ive got stacked up in the garage :)

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ I'm going down Thursday or Friday to pick up mine, what sort of things you need doing?

P.S. Just noticed your location is that on the metropolitan line? Always good to have someone doing CF parts near me

;)

she is in getting her clutch changed.

had her a month.

shes gone from 38885 to about 40100 or there abouts and the clutch has gone. hopefully the garage or warranty will cover it.will be very annoyed if not

tbh i would love to be able to afford her as a weekend car.

but if i could i would have to have something special as my daily driver. else i would have to have her out everyday anyway.

No problems

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ I'm going down Thursday or Friday to pick up mine, what sort of things you need doing?

P.S. Just noticed your location is that on the metropolitan line? Always good to have someone doing CF parts near me

;)

At the moment its a new front bumper, some side skirts, fitting a retractable plate...the list just goes on and on haha!

Yep im in Northwood, on the met line...if you need anything carbon wise give me a shout and ill see what I can do for you :thumbs:

At the moment its a new front bumper, some side skirts, fitting a retractable plate...the list just goes on and on haha

What are you going for?

I got my retractable plate done from Ross @ Japex, did a top job

If you get in touch with Le Mass ( Tom ) mention Alex with the silver 350. As I said the guy take ages but does a good job, if you come around Amersham and want to see his work give me a bell