absolutely gutted

mattbowey

Do it yourself ;) Failing that any decent mechanic/exhaust fitter would be able to adjust it. You could always just remove the cover since U.S & some JDM cars don't have them anyway

These copies pop up on ebay time and again so just be patient or go to my350z.com and there are deals to be had on used genuine ones and if you plays your cards well with the duty it should come in very cheap to the UK ;) Pm if you need help with this.

Just had a quick look and found this Sold! but it gives you and idea :p :

http://my350z.com/forum/exhaust/483175- ... haust.html

pain in the arse to fit! a mate of mine had a real HKS one and had to get a jdm diff fitted to his uk car just so that it would fit! I have a copy so just got it tweeked slightly. Not seen any on ebay for quite a while now been keeping an eye out for another member.

I would take the picture to a reputable exhaust fabricator and ask them how much to knock up a copy. :snack:

does anyone know such a company in the north east?

Exhausts UK in sheffield did my last car and was a top job 1st class service. Made and fitted in a day. BUT I don't know if they have a mandrel bender. So would have to be compression bent.

You should find custom stainless systems come with a 30+ year waranty tho ;)

Just do a trawl of google or the local boy racer network and see who has a good reputation. There are different grades of steel alegedly I think its t305 grade/blend that is the one most decent places use but maybe worth checking as I'm a bit rusty ( booooooo)

pain in the arse to fit! a mate of mine had a real HKS one and had to get a jdm diff fitted to his uk car just so that it would fit! I have a copy so just got it tweeked slightly. Not seen any on ebay for quite a while now been keeping an eye out for another member.

Really? This is for a HKS HiPower True Dual? I emailed HKS Europe a few weeks ago and was advised that there is a version for US/JDM cars which is not suitable for UK cars, but also a UK version which required no modification, other than severe wallet replenishment!

IINM, the part number for UK cars is 32009-AN002. The corresponding part for US cars is 32009/BN001 and will not fit UK cars without modification.

I had a very quick response from someone at HKS Europe who was planning to put the same exhaust on his (presumably UK) car. Call/email them to confirm - if you don't have any luck then PM me and I'll pass on contact details.

Best,

Alex