finally bought a new car...not a z...a z4M coupe

gonadthegolf

hi guys, i have finally bought a new car.\ after reading about the z for so long i decided to go out and buy a new car. driving past the bmw dealership i saw a Z4 M coupe and thought it was gorgeous, one test drive and forty minutes later i had bought it. enjoy your zeds i hope there is a bmw forum as good as this one!

cheers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way !!!

I was completely the opposite.. I test drove a Z4 coupe in May and in my opinion it's nothing compared to the Z.

During the test drive, a Z came the other way and i couldn't take my eyes off it.. the dealer turned and said to me 'I've got no chance selling you this car have I!?'.. he was right!.

:)

No way !!!

I was completely the opposite.. I test drove a Z4 coupe in May and in my opinion it's nothing compared to the Z.

During the test drive, a Z came the other way and i couldn't take my eyes off it.. the dealer turned and said to me 'I've got no chance selling you this car have I!?'.. he was right!.

:)

Maybe, but one point..... was that a Z4 Coupe, or a Z4 M Coupe?

I still think the Zed looks better anyway...... way nicer shape, but each to their own!

In fairness, no, it wasn't the M Coupe.. but as far as styling (interior and exterior) you can't beat the 350Z..

quote]

I agree, the Z4 M is faster, but the looks are far worse. Definitely not worth the extra money either.....

And it'd be interesting reading the spec sheet of a £43k BMW vs a £28k GT Zed..... I know there's a few tricks the the German, but £15k worth?