Polished plenums for sale *pics added*

nrenz123

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what one thing i have learned from doing this is that it is a hell of a lot of work to get these polished. Iif anyone says that £100 is a bit expensive then they should have a go themselves lol.

Thanks for the positive comments guts i appreciate it after all the time gone into these. For the amount of time going into them im hardly making anything, im not going to put the prices up, not yet anyway hopefully i can find a quicker way of doing them :thumbs:

As soon as i get the replacements back then i will be polishing them straight away.

Nath.

I got my plenum over the weekend, thanks to Nath :thumbs:

The plenum was delivered well packaged and in great condition and the polishing, which must have been a pain, is probably as good as you can get a casting like this - while not a mirror finish, is more than satisfactory. While i fitted it i also added a plenum spacer from a group buy a short while back (thank you chilli red :thumbs:)

Everything went on fine first time and the car runs great, i think i spent more time reading about fitting this than actually fitting it - anyway on to the pics..

before

DSCF2362.jpg

new stuff

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF2537.jpg

bit of work

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2543.jpg

DSCF2545.jpg

result

DSCF2549.jpg

DSCF2551.jpg

DSCF2552.jpg

So the engine bay looks much cleaner now and i'm very happy with the result :)

Nath, my old plenum will be on its way back to you shortly. Many thanks from a happy customer :)

• 1 month later...
Any interest in the next one of these? if not its going on my car lol :p

Hi, just wondered if you are still polishing plenums etc - if so I'd be interested now that I have finished my power modifications and now working on cosmetics.

Cheers

I have two plenums here, they arent polished though. one is reserved for someone here already but the other is available. Im going to stop doing these after these two as to be honest it is a right pain in the arse.

I am selling the other one for £160 on a non exchange basis, if either of you are interested let me know, first come first served though im afraid.

Nath.

I have two plenums here, they arent polished though. one is reserved for someone here already but the other is available. Im going to stop doing these after these two as to be honest it is a right pain in the arse.

I am selling the other one for £160 on a non exchange basis, if either of you are interested let me know, first come first served though im afraid.

Nath.

dont blame you there mate... :thumbs: