Some more pics for you lot to look at

Anubis

Nothing special (photo wise) this time folks but I know you all like looking at pictures. I've uprated the brakes since this was taken a few weeks back, but those of you going to Japfest will get to see my azure at the show - oh and at Wales. :thumbs:

You'll also notice I have a very rare JDM factory fitted Momo steering wheel. ;)

dsc0125jg.jpg

dsc0127nj.jpg

dsc0128g.jpg

dsc0129mz.jpg

dsc0130c.jpg

I know the RSW kit is a marmite thing, but I like it (and marmite if you're wondering) - breaks up the dull plastic interior and seems to go well with my black, blue and slightly silver theme. :)

Also not forgetting my brand new private plate (obviously only showing part of it)... :teeth:

dsc0124r.jpg

Nice but IMO i perfered your old wheels. Looked wicked with them on plus not many people have bbs's rather than 5 spokes but if your happy thats all that matter :thumbs:

Love the steering wheel, could I ask where you got it from?

Also my car doesnt have a knee pad, is it worth getting?

Love the steering wheel, could I ask where you got it from?

Also my car doesnt have a knee pad, is it worth getting?

Steering wheel was a factory option for JDMs, but is pretty rare - don't think you can get them now.

Knee pads are really helpful actually - they hold you in a little more. Again, factory fitted option from Japan :)