True Grit remake - why ?!?!?!?!?

neo

Once Hollywood think they can make some money out of a remake they put all their eggs in one basket and It becomes 'poorly-acted, predictable dribble'!

How about a few more wrecked films; The Italian Job, Friday 13th, Pyscho, The Hitcher?? :yuck:

Once Hollywood think they can make some money out of a remake they put all their eggs in one basket and It becomes 'poorly-acted, predictable dribble'!

How about a few more wrecked films; The Italian Job, Friday 13th, Pyscho, The Hitcher?? :yuck:

what do you think the new robin hood is going to be like

what do you think the new robin hood is going to be like

Tough call! Usually my reaction would be "ahh God you damn maniacs!!" quote ;)

Russel Crowe and Ridley Scott teaming up for perhaps another epic. I'll watch it, but I've got a feeling I'm going to be comparing it to Gladiator for some reason! :wacko: