Ground clearance with Nismo kit.

gangzoom

I wondered if some one with a Nismo front wing (v1) and side skirts fitted could tell me how much ground clearance they have on standard Rays and suspension :headhurt: I'm on the edge of getting the Nismo kit fitted but realised i've got some pretty bad speed bumps around my house :scare:

I have the factory Nismo kit with rays and standard suspension.

Never had a problem with speed bumps, just dont park too close to curbs front on, otherwise you could scrape the underneath of it (or just plough into it if its a rediculously high one :p )

Kurt

I have the factory Nismo kit with rays and standard suspension.

Never had a problem with speed bumps, just dont park too close to curbs front on, otherwise you could scrape the underneath of it (or just plough into it if its a rediculously high one :p )

Kurt

+1 never a problem with speed bumps or pot holes, only thing to be careful of is high pavements etc...

i have a nismo N1 kit all round and standard suspension and have had no clearance issue on speed bumps.

think there was one or 2 where i went over slowly as i was a steep incline but no scraping.

only thing i do have to do is reverse in to parking bays as said above the front goes over most curbs but if your not careful you might catch it.

and in most cases its the areo strip at the front that would catch and not the bumper itself.